OT: Misc For sale: Musc FS- NI Kore, Axon AX-50, Ohm 32 Controller

I generally don't post things for sale here but the recent posts about Guitar to Midi converters made me think I should go ahead and post some of this weird (possibly beyond my local craigslist for sale crowd) stuff here.  I generally don't ship stuff but I would for you guys (cost as shown plus you'd pay shipping.)

Anyway, copying CL post:

Native Instruments Kore (audio interface and controller) $99
This is the original Kore USB audio/MIDI interface and controller for Native Instruments, not the Kore 2 but there's not much that's different between the two. Keep in mind that though it's still a general audio interface and midi controller, the full functionality of integration with NI products is only for select earlier versions---they didn't continue to map everything (for Kore 1 or 2) new they made. Here's more about it: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul06/articles/nikore.htm

Axon AX-50 Guitar to MIDI Converter $175
Please research on-line... still faster and much more flexible then anything else out there but the editor doesn't want to connect to the device after Mac OS 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. There may be a way to do it and I have no idea what happens on the Windows side, but if it works it's a screamin' deal because it's truly fantastic and everything else comparable is at least $700 new.

* Livid Ohm 32 $199 This is the predecessor of the Ohm 64 RBG which sells for $650 ( http://shop.lividinstruments.com/ohmrgb/ ) with 32 in the grid instead of 64 and all the LED's are straight blue. It's a beautiful vivid blue though. And if you don't need 64 the 32 is nicer in that it has larger buttons and it's easier to keep track of where you're at. Same super high quality faders, knobs, and build in general.