Re: Triple Play again

Hi

The instrument itself has an importance.
I have several GK equipped guitars. One of them, a baritone extended luthier made swamp ash body GM like guitar is especially yielding good results.
Though Roland stuff (VG-99 for it's non midi functions) is not supposed to work under C# below std low E, in that case, it works with this guitar -and this one only- while it is tuned in C.

Others, tuned to C will only garble and then produce reliable sound when reaching that C#.

some additional 2 cents.

Olivier