"Reaching and Rising - The Music of our Breath" Video posted to You Tube

Title: Doctor T and The OUTPOST Band - June 8
"Reaching and Rising - The Music of our Breath" was performed on Jan 10, 2015 at Outpost 186 in Cambridge MA as part of the "Light into Motion" series. The video can be seen at http://youtu.be/yL0PlFedyDg

The performers were:

Doctor T  -- video  and movement
Karen Klein -- spoken word and movement
Eric Crawley -- harpejji and electronics
Forbes Graham -- trumpet
Tsuyoshi Honjo -- tenor saxophone
Reme Gold -- movement
Cullan Powers -- movement
Christy Choi -- movement

The  improvisation appears to end around 15:30, then continues. I call the first part "Reaching and Rising" and the second part "The Music of our Breath".

-- Emile

When the going gets tough, the tough go dancing.

My photography can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld