Re: Bidule crashes when Mobius in Host sync mode

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 10:39 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> Now back to Per Boysen your regular correspondant.

Thanking Andy from a muddy Norwich,H we're welcoming new listeners to
a gloomy wet Stockholm! Bidules are raining fat here today so we
suggest that Fabio does a search on the Plogue forum to sort out
exactly how to handle the Sync Transport object as his main tempo sync
source, maybe even post a question there. The manual says:

> Sync Transport
> Standard transport bar that can also act as a sync source.

Fact is that in the GUI the Sync Transport is not presented under the
Sync menu but under the Misc menu, a hint that certain things might be
fishy around those waters.

Myself I have never dared to use the transport object, actually never
had a need for it because I always set the main looper to sync master.
But in this approach (different from what Fabio is up to right now) I
have always used the sent out MIDI Clock from Mobius, cabled it into
Bidule's MIDI Clock to Sync and then right-click synced all other
tempo critical objects to that MIDI Clock Sync object. Standard
procedure.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com