Re: Bidule crashes when Mobius in Host sync mode

Have you tried with your built-in sound devices?  You can aggregate the built-in microphone and speakers into a duplex in/out audio device (with audio midi setup) and use it in Bidule.

It's probably not the FIreface's fault, but leave it out of your next test and we'll know for sure.
Sylvain

Good idea !!!
I'll try that too. Unfortunately, I'm now travelling for my daily job. I'll test in in the next 3 days...
Thx !

-f