Re: Bidule crashes when Mobius is in Host sync mode: a Mobius bug ?

It seems that I have found a bug in Mobius 2.5
Seb (from the Plogue team) examined the Bidule log error file and tested that simple layout I described in my previous post.
He reported that Mobius crashes only when the trasport is set to 1/8 (as I did).
I tested it and If I change that to 4/4 (for example) it works flawlessy.

I can live with a setting different from 1/8, but I don't know if this issue happens on different Hosts like Ableton, Mainstage or others (which I don't own).
It would be better to investigate a bit more, to really know if it is really a Mobius bug or if it depends from Bidule, so I'm sending this one to Jeff also.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

-f