2015 Loopfests

Hey All,

Just wanted to say hi and give you an update of what's happening with my
Y2K15 Satellite fests.

The NW is taking place in Seattle, Portland, and a special international
only showcase in Lincoln City, OR.  www.nwloopfest.com

SoCal is returning to Long Beach. www.socalloopfest.com

Austin and San Antonio are coming along nicely.
www.austinloopfest.com
www.sanantonioloopfest.com

No Vegas this year, but Denver is having it's first Rocky Mountain
LoopFest.
www.rockymountainloopfest.com

I've already confirmed over 2 dozen artists and the U.S. showing is going
to be incredible this year!  Crazy tech, great talent, and a
better-tha-last-year's representation of ambient and avant-garde acts.

Still haven't gotten any firm yes's from the overseas artists, although
I've had plenty of online chats.  I am saving slots for them on the West
Coast only.

Check out the sites to see who is playing, links are active and there's
still a ton of work to do.  Send an application in if you want to perform!

Right now, I'm planning on web-casting all shows and archiving the video
footage on youtube for your enjoyment and research.

Of course, we need sponsor's, volunteers, housing help, and donations.  If
you can help awesome, if not, I hope you'll at least enjoy the video
archive.

Next email from me should be line-up announcements and video streaming
links.

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc
999 East Basse Road #180-117