Re: Listen to Galactic Travels

Sad to see you go, Bill but totally understandable given the shit people have shoveled your way.

At present, my faith in humanity is such that my assumption is, sadly, somebody dumped on Paul like he's dumping on you.  Sadly, this just furthers the cycle as somebody else will see it and think this is a normal way of relating to others.

ted

Or would you sing somethin' different. Somethin' real. Somethin' *you* felt. Cause I'm telling you right now, that's the kind of song people want to hear. That's the kind of song that truly saves people. It ain't got nothin to do with believin' in God, Mr. Cash. It has to do with believin' in yourself. Sam Phillips, "Walk the Line"

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:07 AM, Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us> wrote:

Nearly a year ago...

On 9/4/14 9:10 PM, Paul Plant wrote:
> Hey Bill
> Please die!
> Sent from my pad to yours .....Man
>> On Sep 4, 2014, at 1:29 PM, Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us> wrote:
>>
>> GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY
>> http://galactictravels.info
>> Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.
>>
>> Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long Special Focus on Dreamwind.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Best of Early Years."  The Special Focus page is at http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/focus.html#sep
>>
>> Tonight, Modulator ESP and onewayness will play a live set on the show.
>>
>> Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and Trexlertown, and on the internet at http://wdiy.org.
>>
>> Become a WDIY member now! http://ow.ly/pJhCf
Today's 2015 response:

Sorry, Paul.  I will not comply with your request any time soon. It's
just not in my plan.  Despite being a looper, despite playing music by
members of the LD community on Galactic Travels on WDIY-FM (and stream)
as well as on Thought Radio and Afterglow on WMUH-FM (and stream),
despite the blessing of Kim (R.I.P.), I think I'll just go away and not
be such a thorn in your side.

Before I go, I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to
people like Mark Francombe, Andy Butler, Tim Mungenast, cpr, and other
long-time LD friends who understand the value of inclusiveness and
civility.  Truth be known, I have become a lurker on mailing lists
because all my activity is on social networks.

For those of you who can't be arsed to press delete twice a week without
popping a vein, you may now breathe easier because you may now burn 8
fewer calories per week.  That will give you enough time to eat four
extra potato chips as you sit on your couch.  You may now go and find
something else that will upset you.  I have full confidence that it
won't take you very long.

Bill

--
Sent from my iMnotSayin.  ;-)