Mobius controlling Bidule via MIDI

Any experience in this topic ?
I use Bidule to set the tempo for Mobius plugin to follow.
I wrote a script that should send CC to control a parameter of a Bidule's module, but nothing happens and the Midi monitor doesn't show any midi command.
The manual says that Mobius plugin doesn't need to configure a midi output port, since all  Midi work  is made through the host.
In the midi output device window I have many ports: my main audio interface, Softstep ports (since it's bi-directional) and 2 Bidule virtual midi ports.
I'm a bit confused, any help would be appreciated

-f