Re: Mobius controlling Bidule via MIDI

Then if I drag a cable from Mobius midi port (object) to a midi monitor object I should see the midi message sent from Mobius, but ìt doesn't show.
Here is my script:

!name miditest

message test
end

MidiOut control 15 78 40
next

I can see the message on Mobius layout, but no midi is sent out.

-f

Il lunedì 1 giugno 2015, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> ha scritto:
On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 12:28 AM, Fabio_A <eterogenus@gmail.com> wrote:
>  That means ther's a window somewhere where I can set this ???
> Are you sure, Per ?

Yes, the entire Bidule work space window! There are tags on top or
bottom of devices that send or receive MIDI and you drag a cable the
way you want your MIDI to stream. I'm talking about any general object
in Bidule, nut just the MIDI Device object. IF an object handles MIDI
there is a MIDI tag on it and it can be routed for MIDI streaming.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen