Re: Spatial Effects

Can the TimeFactor do tape echo or analog echo simulations while doing independent stereo delays? One of the things that I like about the TC Nova (and TC's other delay pedals) is that the dual delay settings are available for all delay tones, not just a specific dual digital delay. The TC Nova Delay will even do ducking in combination with analog or tape effects and dual delays though sadly I don't think their ducking works as well as Line 6's. (As with the auto swell, I think Line 6 has managed to hit on really good envelope response.) On the other hand, much as I like aspects of the TC delays, I also get frustrated with them — particularly with the Alter Ego X4 which has some nice delay models but brain dead interaction between presets, tempo, and _expression_ pedal settings. (Brain dead interaction that could probably be fixed by having a position on the time knob that just meant "use the currently tapped tempo".)

Now, what would be really fun is dual delay lines with _expression_ pedal controlled feedback v cross-feedback a la at least one of the algorithms on the Vortex.

Mark