RE: Spatial Effects

I use the ErbeVerb in my Eurorack modular to this.. the amazing thing with that is that you can control all parameters by CV and if ones uses it a bit unconventionally it can get really interesting.. i often control both mix and room size so that you can alter closeness of sound and the way the room is perceived..
As a side not there is a new interface from Pittsburgh modular so that you can use Eurack modules as stomboxes..

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 10:29:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Spatial Effects
From: billowhead@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Interesting this thread came back to life.

As for myself I should clarify that what I was after was not a spatial sound in itself, but more of a way to really bend and alter the sound field.  So a continuous wash of spatial sound (though a very nice thing in itself) was not was Ii was after.  I wanted something that can be used to stretch (and possibly contract) the sound field so that it has more contours.  If any of that makes sense.

But I am enjoying the recommendations (and am amused by the dichotomy of its great/overrated).

Thanks,

Kevin