Re: Foot Controllers.

I'm jumping in very late, don't know which was the focus at the beginning of the discussion but I feel like I should say that having been one of the very first Big Little Giant owners I might tell something about my experience, in short words.

I think that the concept, the reliability, the flexibility and THE support offered by Xavier is the best I could ever dream for from a supplier.
I think there is no need to insist on this, those who know, know; those who don't just have to think something which can only be compared to having your best friend fully commited to offer you the best footcontroller you may dream about.

I don't own the BLG anymore, I had to sell it once I had tested the FS and checked that it might work for my needs.
I couldn't afford keeping that great piece of hardware unused.
But how much I have dreamed it to be thinner and lighter. So much that I had seriously considered to take it apart and put switches and leds on a new, thinner and lighter panel.
No time to make this happen so, sad SS ( first v.1 and now v.2) user and missing the BLG forever: silent, superflexible, easy to setup and program, capable of 4 cc's ( originally it was 2 cc's and 2 switches, the first Gordius with 4 cc was mine and then Xavier decided to make it standard on all the Gordius brains...) and amazingly supported.

If Xavier will ever come out with a lighter, smaller and more portable footcontroller I will surely jump on it.

;-)
Luca