EHX 22500 erasing loops / firmware update

There is a firmware update on the EHX site for the 22500.
http://www.ehx.com/assets/22500-firmware/22500-firmware-28.zip

Did anyone try this already? Would love to know, if they simplified
deleting loops (like pressing and holding the stop button) or not.

I had mailed EHX support about this before, they sent me back a firmware
without answering my question. I didn't install this, as i have no copy my
recent version.

I like this little giant, besides the mass of features it even sounds
quite good, though just 16bit. But being unable to delete loops with my
feet makes it feel so clumsy, that i end up not using it at all.

jayrope
---
www.kliklak.net/jayrope/
www.aircushionfinish.com