Re: What's super exciting and new for loopers these days, especially software?

I don’t want any of that. Any extra layers of complexity just bog me down and lead to problems ultimately, mostly the fact that even if I get it working now, I’m investing my time and energy in something that isn’t still being developed so even if I work it all out now any future updates to system or software could render all null and void.

And this does happen with hardware too, actually: The Axiom Guitar to Midi Converter floured by  the Keith McMillan version of that (I don’t know if it still works or not, I just know they aren’t developing it and I didn’t want the same thing to happen after buying it as happened with the Axiom.

I’m surprised there’s nothing new besides iOS apps. That can’t be right...