Re: testing

How do I look at the facebook group?

On Sun, 2/14/16, mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: testing
 To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
 Date: Sunday, February 14, 2016, 9:30 PM

 Yeah... The FB group
 doesnt work for me either, but its Ok that theres 2 flavoirs
 of Loopers D.

 I thought
 that FB would kind of be The visual snd audio dump for links
 contained In posts here, like forums use Imgur.. but its not
 that.. I generally do t click links In FB (Unless its a Bill
 Walker Or Die antvoord video... for very different
 reasons...) so I guess I miss alot..
 The FB
 Group seems to be a lot if strangers, so Im unlikely to open
 up my Soul there.. ( or Ask medical questions for that
 matter.
 But I dont think its worth moaning
 about, Im happy here, and glad that "they" Are
 over there...

 Mark

 PS, what would a really itchy
 ass mean, worms?

 Sent from
 my (advertisement removed)

 20:26, Dennis Moser wrote:

 >> I’m on a number of historic/alt
 photographic process FaceBook groups and the quality of
 discussion there actually puts the discussion here to
 shame,
 > a point which you once promised
 to demonstrate ;-)

 > FB doesn't have the ability for
 threads to split and evolve which typified the heyday of
 > the LD list, so I'm not sure what you
 mean.

 >> particularly as the file sharing
 capabilities there are superior to what we can on this list.
 That was actually one of the hopes when I created the
 FaceBook group.

 reckon the trend towards facebook is something much bigger
 than LD,
 > whether or not it's a good
 thing.
 > I'm glad LD is represented