 Subject: Re: Visiting Seattle: any looping advice ?
 To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
 Date: Thursday, February 18, 2016, 2:56 PM

 thank you Ted and Per,

 it looks like someone thought
 I was posting a vulgar off-topic.
 I thought
 there was a looping scene over there.
 I will
 do the EMP if I'll have the chance.

 My best,
 Luca

   Il 15/02/2016 18:46, Ted
 Killian ha scritto:
 > I can concur that
 the Experience Music Project is well worth seeing and
 experiencing.

 Tickets are $22 and may seem sort of expensive, but just
 walking around the outside of the building is free and
 pretty spectacular all on its own.

 > It's too bad that Paul Allen
 eventually diluted the main thrust of the museum from
 Hendrix and Music to Sci-Fi paraphernalia and broader pop
 culture.

 > In case
 you doubt me, the current BIG show there is called:
 "Hello! Exploring the Supercute World of Hello
 Kitty"

 > I went
 to the grand opening of the original Hendrix exhibit. That
 the facility's raison d'être has devolved to this
 is beyond sad.

 9:23 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
 wrote:

 >> I met a
 guy there who had created a Jimi Hendrix museum (famous
 local
 >> boy). Unfortunately, I
 didn't have the time to go and check it out,
 >> but he and other people, told me it is
 worth seeing.

 >> It might also cool to check out The
 Space Needle. And the closely

 located fish market. Not only fish sold there, it's more
 like a
 >> gigantic flee market but I
 guess it got its name from being located
 >> close to the harbor?
 >>
 >> Greetings
 from Sweden

 www.perboysen.com

 Elliott <toddbert@gmail.com>
 wrote:
 >>> I reccommend a lengthy
 visit to the Fremont Brewing beer garden. When the
 >>> world starts looping, you will
 have had enough.

 <luca@unguitar.com>
 wrote:
> [...]