Looperlative LP-1 For Sale (and other gear)

Hi gang!

Long time, no post for me...I read the FB page though!

Anyway, after a long and hard self-debate, I’ve decided to part with my LP-1. I’m starting here with the list, then FB…before I have to use Ebay.

Currently rack mounted, it is in mint condition with Ver. 1.34d software still on it (shows you how long since I’ve used it!)

My price is $600 firm + whatever shipping, handling and insurance costs to get it to you. US only, unless I figure out a safe way to get it to you overseas…I worry about it being damaged in transit, then we’re BOTH OUT.

I also have a few other pieces of gear that are looping-related:

Furman M-8L Power Conditioner              $75

Lexicon MPX-110 Effects Processor          $60

GATOR 10U ABS Stackable Rack                 $60

If, by some longshot you’d want the whole assembly w/ wall wart plugs and all, perhaps we can make a deal.

Pictures of all components, upon request.

Email me, thanks!

Edward