Re: Plogue Bidule anyone?

Just a short note on Bitwig, since you mentioned it: Bitwig can not follow an invoming MIDI clock tempo signal. For me that is a showstopper. I love Bitwig as a DAW but definitely not as a looper plugin host, since I want to set the global tempo for my entite rig by my playing and live-looping (Mobius generating the tempo within a set tempo interval).

Of the hosts I have tried so far I think Bidule has the best ability to follow external sync (from looper plugin/appl) while hosting effect plugins that line up to that tempo). Mainstage comes second in this regard. I have also used Live as looper slave but think that it looses sync too often (may work better with Abletons new, propriaty, sync protocol... Yet no experience with that, though)