Italy gig spam

Hi Loopers -- Sorry about the spam but I'm trying to get the word out about these gigs in Italy. Thanks to Massimo and other Massimo for helping me set these up!
If you happen to know any folks 'round these parts, I'd really appreciate it if you'd let them know, say nice stuff etc. Thank you!

-----------------------------------
Amy X Neuburg in Italy. Solo performances for voice and live electronics.
http://www.amyxneuburg.com
Improvising percussionist Moe! Staiano makes a guest appearance at 3 of these gigs.

MILANO
Sunday 13 November, 17:00
Alterazioni festival
Villa Litta -- Lainate
https://www.facebook.com/events/636847169857290/

PORDENONE
Thursday 17 November, 22:00
Astro Club
Moe! Staiano joins as guest performer
http://www.astro-club.it

PADOVA
Friday 18 November
OnOff supper club – admission includes buffet dinner
Double bill with Moe! Staiano opening

FIRENZE
Saturday 19 November, 21:00
Casa del Popolo di Settignano