RE: Electrix Repeater/Condor in Seattle

I called Condor in Seattle and they confirmed that ,The weird connectors
that plugged in to the Repeater are no longer made, so they are no longer
making custom power supplies but do offer a service that hard wires a
compatible power supply to the Repeater, in addition to some other noise
mods they also do. something I suppose an intrepid DIY person with a
soldering iron could do. Then it would be a matter of sourcing a power
supply with the same specs. I’m not sure what the response you got  from
the other Condor was referring to.

Bill