re: A long time away

Hi Dennis though there isnt as much traffic on this site like there ,
there is a lot going on, many LD folks have also gravitated to the Loopers
Delight and Live Looping Facebook groups as its easier to share music
clips and the dialogue can be a lot more immediate
Dig In
Bill

Anyway, after a few years doing other musical stuff (and moving to WA
state) I'm back into looping with my LP-1.  Just wondering if there's
still people on this list doing cool stuff?

Thanks,
Dennis