Looperlative LP1 CC# List

Hi all,

  does anyone have a complete list of all the LP1 CC# assignments?  Mine is one of the early units bought directly from Bob at his house back in autumn 2006 (doesn't even have a serial # :-) running 1.30a.

I ask because I'm hooking it up to a Novation RemoteZeroSL and I have 8 faders set to track (1-8) volume, 8 pots set to track (1-8) pan and 8 endless rotary encoders that I can't find any other variable track (1-8) variables to set to.

I'd like to use them to sweep individual track feedback, but can't figure out how to do it.  I'm currently using 2 buttons per track, 1 for a macro selecting a specific track then feedback +10% and the other macro selects a specific track then feedback -10%, but I'd rather be able to control that with encoders instead of predefined +/- 5% or +/- 10% buttons.

Thanks!
Dennis