Re: Mobius in Mavericks 10.9.4

Sometimes have to give 'full disk access' or something in System prefs > security & privacy > privacy

jo s  h    u        a
RADIO WONDERLAND album
SEiZE the MEANS out now on clang
Vinyl  http://bit.ly/SEiZEtheMEANS-LP
USB http://bit.ly/SEiZEtheMEANS-USB
Spotify http://bit.ly/SEiZEtheMEANS-SP
SoundCloud http://bit.ly/SEiZEtheMEANS-soundcloud

...rather like Negativland remixed for a house party...undeniably fun. —Robert Barry, The Wire
The drive of the pulse, the transparency of the process, and common commercial radio core prove to amplify rather than dilute the music’s broader unique aspects. —Molly Sheridan, New Music Box
One of the most inventive performance-artist-type composers is Joshua Fried...a rock-influenced postconceptualist with a steady stream of startling ideas.  —Kyle Gann, Schirmer Books' American Music in the Twentieth Century