This Sat. 7PM ET > The PiNG LiVE iN SPACE 4 on Twitch.tv with NOiNO + visuals by GCV + URM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE AMBiENT PiNG presents
THE PiNG LiVE iN SPACE 4 featuring NOiNO
with visuals by URM and General Chaos Visuals
Saturday July 18th . 7pm ET . FREE
https://www.twitch.tv/ambientping

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This Saturday, July 18th at 7PM ET, the PiNG streams NOiNO
with visuals by URM and General Chaos Visuals - LiVE from
the WiLDS of SUBURBiA on Twitch.TV. Tune in at this link:

https://www.twitch.tv/ambientping

The experimental sound project NOiNO, featuring James Bailey,
Matthew Poulakakis and Jamie Todd, returns to launch an improvised
sonic journey to who knows where, playing who knows what. Their
sound-map only becomes apparent once the gear is plugged in and
NOiNO starts improvising. Odds are there will be synths, EFX, found
objects and possibly even some junkyard percussion mixed into the
sonic stew, but in keeping with the NOiNO mandate, there will be no
practices, discussions, or rehearsals prior to the performance. It's
a hard discipline to maintain, but one that NOiNO is proud to keep.

The only thing for sure is that due to the forecasted heat and humidity
here in Toronto, there will be one set only and no intermission.

You don't need a (free) Twitch account to view and hear the show,
but you'll need one to chat in the sidebar. We hope you do, because
it's been great seeing our friends from far and wide sign in, say hello
& chat away with one another during the show.

You'll have to provide the beverages and other treats though!

Please note that this is an outdoor show and that we have pencilled
in July 25th as a rain date - Stay tuned!

If you can't tune in during the time we're live in space, or if you just
want to watch again, twitch.tv archives the show at the above link
for 2 weeks after the event.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE AMBiENT PiNG is a Toronto based creative community of
audio artists, performers, musicians and visual artists. The PiNG
presents live multimedia performances featuring ambient, electronic,
soundscape, space, drone, psychedelic, chillout, downtempo,
darkwave and experimental artists from around the world.
http://www.theambientping.com

The PiNG also has a Twitter account to send you advance updates
and reminders of the when & where of future PiNG events.
Just search for ambientping to find us. http://twitter.com

We're on facebook too:
https://www.facebook.com/The-AMBiENT-PiNG-207688729241637
or Search for THE AMBiENT PiNG: http://www.facebook.com

ViSiT the ping things store for ambient, electronic and chill things:
http://www.pingthings.com

Instagrammers - Use the hashtag #ambientping on your PiNG
photos and videos to help document these performances!

A DRONE:KLUB Bandcamp page has been created with
free albums of music to stream, download and share.
https://droneklub.bandcamp.com

AMBiENT PiNG LiVE streams
https://www.twitch.tv/ambientping

Please forward this e-mail to any interested friends or
appropriate blogs, forums or newsgroups. Thanks.