Upgrade???

What a great web page! I did the resistor mod for the Echoplex I/O circuit
and it works great. Does anyone have any info on when the Echoplex software
upgrade will be available? The polyester salesman I talked to at the NAMM
show had NO clue. The gate on the input is driving me nuts and I'm hoping
the upgrade will solve this. I'm also curious as to whether or not there
will be any real time midi control over delay time (specifically for pitch
shifting loops) in this or future upgrades. Feel free to email me directly.
Thanks for your time -

Eric R. Fischer
L.A. Ca