Some questions for an intro page

Hello,

Here are a couple of questions. I can send more as I come up with any.
Other
newbies: Please write some of your own. Some of these might sound stupid
for
someone who has been doing this for a long time, but I think that these are
the kinds of questions that people will ask that have just become
interested
in looping. If these questions are to be put on a web page, please correct
any spelling or grammatical mistakes, since I«m not a native english
speaker.

How many looping tracks can you add to one loop?

Is "ambient music" the only music that looping artists play?

Can a looping device be used as an ordinary digital delay and reverb?

When you finnish a looped piece of music, are there any other ways to end
it
than just stopping it?

What«s the main difference between the looping devices on the market other
than the memory?

How much in general do you have to pay for a good looping device that you
wont outgrow too quickly?

Do looping devices work together with midi?