re: Unsettling Ambiences

Kim:
>Mike:
>>Fred:
>>>- player and  "listener" are SAME person.
>>Point one is only true in you're playing for yourself; if there is an
>>audience, this statement becomes rather abstract and meaningless.
>Even I, with an engineering degree and a dim knowledge of philosophy,
>recognized point one's origins in the German Enlightenment,

Showoff!  :(

>synthesis is more than the square wave coming out of that box in your
>rack.....

You've been hanging around with these... these... _arty_ types too long,
Kim!
Go to your room and read nothing but S-plane based signal processing texts
'till all these nasty thoughts have gone.  Trust me, I'm a doctor...  :)

Michael

"Two conjugate poles in the right side of the plane......."  Faster,
faster!

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes  *Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979    *University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
Fax: (+44) 141 330 4907    *"And the answers?  Sometimes the answers
www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft*just come in the mail" -Laurie Anderson