Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V97 #109

> Any other indulgent Fripp "Tribute" recordings out there? Anyone ever
tried
> to fool their friends with one, and gotten away with it? (I have, though
I'm
> not entirely sure how)!

Well I did with with a one some of you know called "carcinoma in situ"
I eventually chaged the whole thing after wards adding drums, fretless
guitar guitar solo and Stick with a quotation from 'Pandora" (wh James
mason and Ava Gardner). So the whole thing wasn't alike anymore. I must
say that I must hank in his one Robbie Aceto who made possible by teaching
me (through this list, one day) the idea of "wild sync".
OM