RE: MIDI looping -- MAX & The Aphex Twin

Kim Wrote:

Other than that I would suggest using Max, which is a
graphical/object-oriented midi programming environment for the mac. It's
great tool, created at IRCAM in France and sold by Opcode. I think the
sample applications that max even comes with even includes a midi delay
and
a looper. I think it would be fairly easy to create a powerful midi
looping
application with max. You could even design a nice big, custom gui. I'd
be
surprised if someone hadn't already done this, actually.