Re: upgrading the Jamman

I am right behind you...will be purchasing the chips for my JamMan on
Monday.  How much did Rogue charge you and how do I get in touch with them?
 I will also be purchasing two foot pedals on Monday so any advice on that
would also be appreciated...

As a classical singer, I am just starting to expand my electronic
experimentation in my compositions and would welcome any suggestions as to
cool vox applications...Half the time, you guitarists leave me in the dust
of the lexoplexxoLPfiver15echodecomegawizzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So if there are any vocalists lurking (any who survived the recent
tree-shaking thread-o-matic philosophunk), please make a move and share
some info and experiences.....
I'd be really appreciative....