RE: upgrading the Jamman

prior to 394 you will
> >need a special "posidrive" screw driver in order to remove the
> posidrive
> >screw that were used in the earlier machines.

        Michael asked:"A what?
> If I can't locate one of these, are there any alternatives?"

        The posidrive screwdrivers are made by Snap-on.  A No. 2
Posidrive will work in removing the screws from older JAMMANs.  You
should be able to find Snap-On products just about anywhere.

        I am sorry but I do not have a posidrive screwdriver that I can
lend you.

        Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is
anything that I can do for you.

        Best regards,

        Greg Hogan
        Lexicon Customer Service