looping in Thessaloniki

Tonight we will be looping in an ancient Greek bath which
is now a bar in Thessaloniki.  Our performance at the
"Mylos Jazz Bar" is sponsored by the International Computer
Music Conference.  Our gear tonight includes:

Jam man and echoplex DP driven by interactive MAX algorithms
LiSa by STEIM

Dan will be playing a custom 6 six string electric vioin and
Curtis is playing a 5 string "Merchant vertical bass" with
a pitch/MIDI converter.  Each has a custom computer performance
interface coordinating looping/ DSP and soundfile playback.

hope to see you there, we start at 12:00a

Curtis Bahn
Dan Trueman