RE: New DOD delay pedal etc.

I've had the same experience.  A rep at Guitar Center in Boston say they
get asked about these new pedals at least 5 times a week...

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   djdowling@earthlink.net [SMTP:djdowling@earthlink.net]
        Sent:   Saturday, November 15, 1997 7:34 PM
        To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
        Subject:        Re:New DOD delay pedal etc.

        I enquired at several muisc staores today about the impending
release of
        the 8 sec. delay w/ reverse to no avail. One "proprietor" could
not
        believe that the current 4 sec unit existed let alone something
more
        advanced.
        Someone wrote that he saw the new unit in a catalog of some sort
        (?)...where was this and how might I track it down?
        In my quest I came across some info on a new BOSS unit with 4
minutes of
        sample and a digicard type set-up. I inquired if this was a
floor unit
        or rack and the response was: "neither, it's a...box."
        Dave