Re: Throwing it into reverse

> From: Tom Spaulding <tspauldi@gibson.com>
>
> >Is it me, or do backward distorted guitar chords sound like an
accordian?
> >Reverse neo-ambient polkas, anyone?
> >
> >Marshall
> >
> It's you and all them brat-eatin', beer-swillin', Packer-lovin',
> cow-tippin', cheese-headed squeezebox types in Wisconsin...my homies!!

....but for REAL backwards weirdness (and some cool nuggets to sample/loop)
check out

http://www.reversespeech.com

---this is some amazing shit, i've done some reading on it, and it's
somehow linked to our right brain activity, that which we're not even aware
of. And the difficulties dyslexics face - may be a key to why this
phenomenon exist. check it out. some wild shit that makes you wonder.......
if you're into psychology, linguistics or any brainwave research, this is
for u.

andre'

(ps - listening to the fine, fine performance from last night - DT with DJ
Sppoky and Sakamoto and friends... it's awesome. Did some of you 'perform'
or listen via the net????)