Re[3]: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V98 #148

Miguel Barella wrote...
>Yes, I would really love to play in a Planetarium with all the stars
>projected
>and adding some fractal images to the "sky".

Henry Kaiser does a yearly space jam up at Chabot Planetarium in the
Oakland
hills of California... He invites a few others to accompany the visuals.
It's
pretty cool. I have to say it sounds like a perfect context for loopers to
me as
well...

It's worth asking the director or manager of a site if they have any
regular
events and the pecking order involved. It may be as simple as signing up.
Many
observatories and planetariums are school owned research facilities and
non-commercial events are encouraged if they work into the schedule.

-Miko