more stuff to sell, sorry guys

I thought somebody might be interested in this as well...

I just picked up a MOOG sequencer/midi interface (woa cool!) but, it only
works with
                                The Commodore 64 (what?)
It also has 8 drum trigger outs and 4 midi outs. so it is really cool, plus
its extremely mint in the box, with all the great moog literature
(accessories catalog, warrenty card, list of dealers)  I really don't think
this thing was ever plugged in, as the software is still taped inside the
official MOOG instruction manual.  anyway, let me know if anybody wants
this thing. Trades?  BTW:you can get tons of commodore64 stuff on the net
so if you don't have one they are like 20$

luv
dain