Torn and crew on....

Hola Groovers-

So I am up late, 1 am , procrastinating on a poem and painting I have to
get out, so I flip on the TV and lo and behold I see a concert/doc on
Jimi Hendrix on Ovation. Running thru the empty spaces of my brain I
realize that this is the gig that Torn, Mick Karn, Polytown, and some
other interesting folk like Cassandra Wilson and Trilok Gurtu were at...

Moments were really surprising, although the performances were edited.
Really nice "Little Wing" with Cassandra singing, Torn on guitar and
Karn on bass.

Check to see if your cable or satellite company caries Ovation because
they are running it again at:
Monday, October 05, 1998 - 4:00:00 PM
Thursday, October 08, 1998 - 5:00:00 PM
Oh and its called:
Voodoo Chile: The Music of Jimi Hendrix.

Ovation has a website at: http://www.ovationtv.com

selam,

Buck