Re: absolutely no loop content

>>> now we all know what we are listening to......what are we reading?

what are these "book" thingy's eveybody's talking about?  will they sync to
midi clock?

just finnished Slaughterhouse 5  (beter late than never).
other than that my reading has been mostly limmited to:

the manual for the Boss SP-202
the liner notes to the Genesis box
and "What to Expect the Toddler Years"  (ah, life with a two year-old!)

in my "to read soon" pile:

On the Road
a handfull of Phillip K. Dick paperbacks
and a stack of really old cookbooks i scored at a used book sale.

trivial enough?

 M   a   r    k         C   h  r   i   s   t   e   n   s   e   n
 Cramped  Quarters  Studio / Jasperpottamus  Music
 i  n  t  e  r  n  e  t :         murkie@middlebury.edu
 http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html