best price on Echoplex...

Hi there -

I'm a new list member & electro/acoustic percussionist. After doing some
research it looks like the only box to buy  ( for my purposes) is the
much loved Oberheim Echoplex Digital pro.

I;m sure that this question gets asked often but here it goes...

Where can I get the best price on the Echoplex and whats the going rate?

I've called Musicians Friend & Bananas at Large both quoted $729 for the
unit.

The new gear price list has only one listing ($479) but that was from 1996

I just want to check the list  before lay down the cash....

peace,

john