ECHOPLEX

Hola-

Thanks one and all for their words of encouragement.
I find the lack of support, and knowledge for this product breathtaking.
I understand it is a chicken and the egg kind of thing, its different,
its price point is high for something that is different, and with its
history folks just don't want to have them...

Here however were my real issues.
1) they said that they had one in stock.
2) i was going to start working with it over this long weekend for a
project in two weeks.
3) now if I am lucky I may get it in 3.

man

selam,