Re: Good Looking Monkey Music

The day all the remove me/digest posts came, Dain wrote:

snip...

Tongue in Cheek...?

nd of performances to make sure there is a strong visual
>element to the set.  I personally would (and have in the past) listened to
>hours of totally useless thoughtless looping and jamming JUST because the
>band A) had nice analog synths to look at B) had a nice old Fender Jaguar
>or other sexy guitar

snip

Hey Dain,

Come to the next FingerPaint performance in November then...we have lots f
analog synths, five or six looping devices( soon to be adding a plex via
deal here...)  and a beautiful old sunburst Jaguar that I'll soon be
retiring form the public eye...

Good humor after all those damn removes, etc....

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT

Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net