Re: low-budget reverb recommendations (?)

In a message dated 12/1/98 11:54:12 AM, Jim.Carter@bristol.ac.uk writes:

>Does anyone have any recommendations for a reasonably priced
>reverb unit suitable for live mix? Is the Alesis Nanoverb
>any use for this application?
>I just need something cheap and cheerful to brighten up the
>(mainly vocal) mix off a 16 channel deck. I might be tempted to
>a Lexicon MPX100 (for subsequent use with loopy guitar) but
>only if I can get one for below #200.

The MXP100 is an enormous bang-for-the-buck unit, and I thought it was
vastly
superior to the Nanoverb (which I had also owned) in sound, flexibility,
and
tweakabilty. I strongly recommend you spend the extra buck or two (pound?)
and
get the Lexicon.

Marshall