Dual EDP (was Re: Delaying MUTE action?)

Kim

Thanks for the quick response.  The MuteMode=continuous didn't solve my
problem completely - in that I still can't get the action of a MUTE press
delay to the end of the cycle ( which I had previously) - not immediate -
which the manual indicates is the only way.

I also have a another question

I use my EDP along with my DAT in my home studio.  I would love to have
this
setup in stereo.

Could I sync the two machines (special cable??), controlling each with
separate foot switches? Is the EDP foot controller of any benefit in
controlling two EDP's.
( vs two EV5's for each)

For my needs, two EV5 foot switches are all I need for my one EDP.

Thanks in advance
Gerry P
manda@norlink.net