Re: Doctor Nerve's Loopmachine

Welcome to the list,

For some reason I am unable to get that loop machine to do anything. I
have been
there before and my java works, usually. I have downloaded the 26 events
and put
them into Acid by Sonic Foundry, wow what a rush! I got them jamming with
David
Torn and Bob Wills to a hip hop drum groove. sheesh

btw, any advice from anybody on a device such as Sans Amp or the H&K
Redbox for
an amp simulator. Stereo would be nice.

jeff