A seasonal gift (sorta) plus news for UK loopers (mainly)

     Hi eveyone

     In the spirit of seasonal sharing etc. I've just uploaded an MP3 file
     (approx 1.4Mb) with a deconstruction of a Yule-tide classic I used to
     sing as a boy several decades ago - it lives at:

     <http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Delta/2495/in_d_bmw.mp3>

     And spreading good will throughout the UK - a few of you may recall
my
     gig at the British Library's new(ish) building at St. Pancras, here
in
     London, UK.

     I have since been in touch with Tony Panayi of Global Village
     Productions who organised several other music events there during
     1998. He is hoping to put some concerts on starting around March
1999.
     Still nothing definite, subject to agreement with the BL etc etc.
     However if you're at all interested, send him a tape at his
collection
     box:
     Tony Panayi
     Global Village Productions
     37 Store Street
     London WC1E 7BF

     His phone number - 07050 311870 - is a message answeing thing so he
     can be difficult to contact. I can't say if anything will come of
this
     - obviously I hope so, cos I'm on a promise of a gig myself, but for
     the cost of a C60 I can't see it'll hurt.

     Anyways over to you

     Cheers and best wishes to you & yours from me & mine

     David
     <http://subnet.virtual-pc.com/~or387751/>