Re: ftp://ftp.teklab.com/teklab/incoming/FreeForm.mp3

At 01:25 23.12.98 -0800, you wrote:
>At 10:14 AM -0800 12/22/98, Leonardo Cavallo wrote:
>>Hy guys
>>
>>ftp://ftp.teklab.com/teklab/incoming/FreeForm.mp3
>>Not a real song but some experimental stuff with a A3000 and a PC.
>>Heavy breakbeat programming at 170 bpm. Only 1.7M long.
>>Suggestions and comments are welcome.
>
>what a nutty track! great! You're my new drum and bass god.

ehhhh?

;)

in the next hours I'm going to upload another experimental track,
freeform2.mp3, to the same ftp directory.
I'd like to point that these are only rough mixes and "first try"
sequences.
None of these trax is complete... but you can have a good idea where I'm
now
musically.
One of the following steps should be to include live looping (I still play
my bass and Stick through jamman and FX) and some jazz improvisation above
it.

thnx for the attention
ciao
leo