Re: The Three-Ring Circus, a.k.a "Gibson"

At 8:12 AM 12/29/98, Tiktok Mobile HQ wrote:

>I read the interview, and my first thought was that he's unaware that the
>Echoplex exists.  Gibson has been in a state of confusion for longer than
>I can remember.  I bought my first Echoplex two years ago, and I've held
>off on getting the LED display fixed (one of the elements in the
>loop-time counter went out early on) due to the numerous re-org's, office
>relocations, and horror stories about sending in units and not seeing
>them back for three months while no-one returns your phone calls.
-------
FWIW, Mike Ayers at Gibson (I've said this before) is the person you want
to connect with. He gets things done - your Echoplex will be in good hands
with him.

I've had nothing but good luck with Gibson as regards upgrades and service
with Mike att the service and support helm.

Sanford