some good echoplex news

Hey EDP fans-

I got some good Echoplex DP news today. I can't tell you most of it, on
account of being sworn to secrecy :-), but suffice to say it sounds great!

All the right executive decisions have apparently been made in Gibson land,
and production is just starting up again. They expect to have Echoplexes
available again in August. This time, they expect to have enough quantity
to more than meet demand, and get this: they plan on drastically cutting
the price!

All the details about who will sell it, where, how, what it will be called,
what division it falls under, etc., are being kept under wraps for now. (it
won't be Opcode, for reasons that will become obvious soon enough....)
They will be letting us know all that as soon as they are ready. So stay
tuned...

This is a great way to start off my weekend, let me tell ya!

kim