Re: WTB: Digitech PMC10 MIDI Foot Controller

>You didn't say what your application would be, but I
>use a Roland PK-5 pedal board to control my EDP. It is
>excellent for midi note on/off, but weak on midi cc.

I presently use an ART X-15 to send program changes and cc's to the preamp
and fx in my bass rig. I wanted to work in a Roland JS-30 sampler I have
sitting around (eventually moving up to an EDP when they become available
and I have the extra cash lying around.) The NOTE ON messages by themselves
would be OK for one-shot samples, but if I want the sample to loop for a
while and then stop, I would need a NOTE OFF eventually.

To answer your question more directly, I need both good cc and note on/off
capability.

Thanks to all for your help, on and off list.
-- Mango --